wtorek, 29 marca 2016

Have you got ... ?

Good afternoon! 
I promised I would come back more creative and I hope I won't let you down! The whole Easter I couldn't stop thinking about my blog, although I wanted a little break from work and responsibilities. I believe this blog will be getting better and better as time goes by. Today, I'd like to present you some cards which can be used for teaching "have got" questions and short answers. Students may also use them for describing people's apperance. 

The procedure:
Students work in pairs. Student A asks questions : Have you got brown eyes? Have you got a beard?
Student B answers: "Yes, I have" or "No, I haven't".
After collecting enough information, student A can ask directly: "Are you Danielle?"
Student B answers: "Yes, I am" or " No, I'm not".

Students may exchange their cards with other pairs or you can prepare more than one 'Student B card' for each 'Student A card'.


I wish you a sunny and creative day!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz