wtorek, 10 maja 2016

Mother's Day!

Hello!!
I promised I would share materials that I prepared for Mother's Day. Here you will find files with flashcards, memory game, cards for mothers and many others ... It will be easier if I show it ;) !

For so long I couldn't come with the idea what vocabulary I shoud use when it comes to Mother's Day. I was thinking about duties or other annoying things that every mum has to deal with every day. However, I decided to teach children vocabulary which is more pleasant and strongly connected with every woman ;) Here you have 13 flashcards which may refer (or should refer :)) to Mother's Day. 











You will find here also a task with vocabulary from flashcards. It's a word search. Word placement: forward, backward, diagonal, up and down - to make it more demanding ;)


I also prepared a memory game with adjectives describing mother. 




I designed cards for mums with tracing and frames in which learners may draw their mothers or insert a photo. They may also decorate the card with flowers :)




The last thing that I prepared is a flower. Children cut the flowers out and glue the center of the flower into their notebooks. Under each petal they write adjectives describing their mothers. 




I hope you will find it useful!





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz